Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logic Pro 9 32 Bit? 64 ?
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Logic Express & Logic Pro
zam
Hello ,
I ve just installed the upgrade from logic pro 8 to logic pro 9 , and in the same time i ve upgraded my OSX to snow leopard .
I thought that now logic will be in 32 bit , but when i load sample in 32 bit , nothing ??
When i go in the preference / audio and try to set the resolution ( i ve live ableton and the 32 bit work fine) , only 24 bit can be activated .
My question is , it is normal to have this system set like this , on my screen when i start the soft , it display logic pro 9.0.1 ( 32 bit) , so the soft start in 32 bit , how can be sure that the soft is in 32 bit , and if i want to increase to 64 bit , what is the operation to do.
Thanks a lot , in advance for your answer
by by

arvidtp
You are confusing audio recording bits (24 or 16 in preferences) with memory addressing bits (32 or 64). They are completely different things and are unrelated.

To switch between 32-bit and 64-bit mode in Logic 9.1, quit the app, get info on it and change the "Open in 32-bit" Checkbox. Here's something that will help you:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3989
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.