Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Newsletter Format
440 Forums > English > Site Life > Suggestions, Feedback, Bugs...
gingau
I loved my monthly newsletter. It allowed me to catch up on all that went on in the music world that I missed over the past month. I was easy to peruse with concise titles and informative descriptions which I could then follow through with the link.

Now there is a picture and a description of the picture. No info on why that pic is there. Friday May 1 (the beginning of the newsletter) was especially disconcerting - 30 Waves plugs (which I use and love) and nothing but a little hint that they were downloads. Please go back to telling me something about why Waves is in the news (they updated all their plug-ins to 6r5) which could be done in 4 or 5 lines instead of 60.

Oh, I see. You are still doing that, it's just lost in all the download updates.
Maybe that should be a separate newsletter for those who have too many to keep up with.
Or at least switch it to a couple of lines for each company instead of each plug-in.

Anyway, you guys are still the best.

Gingau
lepetitmartien
Hello, thanks for your input. I will tell the webmaster about your remarks. The new newsletter gave us issues on the server side too (as this evening GMT), so it'll be reworked… wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.