Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Using Logic 8?
440 Forums > English > Audio > Technique and Tricks > Studio
danczer
im a new logic pro user and at the moment im finding it really hard to remember any of the keyboard shortcuts!! Its slowing me down quite a lot with my work and there has gotta be an easier way to use the shortcuts then just practice practice practice etc!

Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated!!
dutchblond_guy
hi danczer, well i guess if u like to walk true ebay.de or .com u mite fine some usefull logic stickers u can put on our keyboard. hope that helps u out a bit

dutch
Berhu N°2
hi danczer,

the old way: print the shortcut list & pin it up on the wall above your computer smile.gif.
DANO10
Hello dancer,

Try Logickeyboard.com. They will have a Logic 8 skin or possibly a hard Logic 8 keyboard. I use the their Digital Performer keyboard and it works just fine.

Dano10

musico2007
also if u think u can set easier key commands to suit your needs then customize your keyboard commands to make them what u want...otherwise just keep on practicing and don't try to learn ALL of them just the ones that u need or use the most learning all of them would be dam near impossible lol but good luck
artofmixing
As a new logic pro user, you might find the logic pro online tutorials at musicproducerxxx.com useful for professional mixing and production techniques - great for learning quickly about the extensive features of this fantastic software and learning a few shortcuts in the process.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.