Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Polyfractus Minimal Music Plugin (mmp)
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Plug-Ins and Virtual Instruments
oliver_h
Hi Forum,

does anyone remember that plugin? As Polyfractus is not answering my request I would like to ask if there is a OS X version available or if there is any other plugin out that can replace MMP?

Thanks in advance

Oliver
lepetitmartien
I have means to reach Polyfractus some other way, I'll get the question to him. cool.gif
oliver_h
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Wed 7 May 2008, 01:39) *
I have means to reach Polyfractus some other way, I'll get the question to him. cool.gif

Great, thanks so much
lepetitmartien
Dragan's website is back online (it was off last week). I've still to reach him (hopefully in the next few days).

Too bad the VSTs are still OS 9 only… sad.gif
oliver_h
Citation (lepetitmartien @ mar 13 mai 2008, 02:23) *
Dragan's website is back online (it was off last week). I've still to reach him (hopefully in the next few days).

Too bad the VSTs are still OS 9 only… sad.gif

Yep, that is what I have found.... Do you have any suggestions for another tool?

Thanks Oiiver
lepetitmartien
No news yet, but as Dragan is always busy as hell… Unfortunately he did no new software development since 2006. sad.gif I wrote to him, I hope he'll find time to come and have a word.

The only software I know with a bit of similarity was a looper done with MAX/MSP and freeware, but it was not the same trick (it must be in our tracker). Now I'd have a look in this direction.
oliver_h
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Wed 14 May 2008, 04:11) *
No news yet, but as Dragan is always busy as hell… Unfortunately he did no new software development since 2006. sad.gif I wrote to him, I hope he'll find time to come and have a word.

The only software I know with a bit of similarity was a looper done with MAX/MSP and freeware, but it was not the same trick (it must be in our tracker). Now I'd have a look in this direction.

Cool, I have to thank you again :-)

lepetitmartien
If you find something that does the trick, come and tell us wink.gif cool.gif
lunar 1
QUOTE (oliver_h @ Mon 5 May 2008, 21:59) *
Hi Forum,

does anyone remember that plugin? As Polyfractus is not answering my request I would like to ask if there is a OS X version available or if there is any other plugin out that can replace MMP?

Thanks in advance

Oliver

You should be able to find something workable here:
<http://www.krispenhartung.com/software-looping.htm>
And be sure to check out the 'Other resources' links at the top of the page.
The MAX/MSP looper is probably Jeff Kaiser's KaiserLooper which is currently being 'revised' (for 10.5 maybe?). -G'luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.