Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East West Symphony Gold + Pro Tools = No Sound
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Pro Tools
gogo
So, I've got East West's Symphony Gold working great standalone, in DP5, but Pro Tools seems to dislike it. I've got the RTAS installed, and it shows up, but no sound. I have the same issue with the M-Tron software instrument. Anybody have any ideas? They both work outside of PT, but once I try to get them happening in Pro Tools, no dice.
armyboy
QUOTE (gogo @ Tue 25 Sep 2007, 23:04) *
So, I've got East West's Symphony Gold working great standalone, in DP5, but Pro Tools seems to dislike it. I've got the RTAS installed, and it shows up, but no sound. I have the same issue with the M-Tron software instrument. Anybody have any ideas? They both work outside of PT, but once I try to get them happening in Pro Tools, no dice.

you need to open up another track and assign it to the east west gold,this should do the trick.

hope it works
gogo
QUOTE (armyboy @ Tue 25 Sep 2007, 19:04) *
QUOTE (gogo @ Tue 25 Sep 2007, 23:04) *

you need to open up another track and assign it to the east west gold,this should do the trick.

hope it works

Could you clarify? What sort of track are we talking about? MIDI? Audio? Aux?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.