Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Os X Blog And Podcast
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > iMusic: iPod, iTunes, MP3 etc.
stagerlee777
Hey,

I'm reposting this here because I think it's the right place. Sorry for the double post - I'm new here...

Anyway, I ust wanted to let everyone here know about a new blog and podcast I've started that covers a lot of useful info for anyone creating music on Macs.

It's called "Making Music with OS X" and you can find it on my website:

Website

blog page:

Blog

and on iTunes:

iTunes

Most of the episodes are enhanced AAC format, so listening within iTunes is highly recommended.

Thanks!
-Cliff
lepetitmartien
Thanks for telling us, but it'd be cool to be fairplay and return the kindness and have a link to us wink.gif

(and this was the right forum wink.gif cool.gif
stagerlee777
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Thu 26 Apr 2007, 20:22) *
Thanks for telling us, but it'd be cool to be fairplay and return the kindness and have a link to us wink.gif

(and this was the right forum wink.gif cool.gif

I've got a link to you guys on the OS X Audio Resources page on my website - I also mentioned you at least once or twice in my book!

This site's been a great resource and I check it out just about every day. As soon as I can figure out how to add a links section to my blog page you guys will be up there, too...

Thanks!

-Cliff
stagerlee777
Just checking in to let you guys know that there's 7 installments of "Making Music with OS X" available now:

Podcast in iTunes

Blog Version

And I figured out how to add a link back to this site on the blog page!

-Cliff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.