Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Au Not Showing Up In Ableton
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Live
Mr. Jason E. Lectric
i have ableton live 5 (upgrade to 6 soon, woohoo). i love this thing, but i have an issue. for some reason 2 components that i've installed (Fuzz and Pulse Modulator, free plugs from Audio Damage) are not showing up in my AU section in Live. i keep rescanning the folders in preferences, and it's just not finding it. i put them in the same folder with all my other components, but it's just not showing up? anybody else know about this issue?
Metro SE
Perhaps you did not place it in the correct place.

I dumped the fuzz component plug-in into /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins and it showed up fine in Metro. I don't have Live.
mortalengines
There are a couple of plugs that I have downloaded that Ableton has yet to recognize for me. As a matter of fact I had to upgrade my OS to 10.3.9 to use Audio Damage's 911 filter. It may be an OS issue for you & you may want to check & make sure you have the MOST up to date version of Tiger to make a go of it. Good luck!
Nonz
AD's FuzzPlus2 and PulseMod show up in my Live (5.2.2) on my MacBook runing OS X 10.4.8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.