Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Computer Wizardz: Ableton Live 6 Is What I Need ,but Dont Have Money (im On Scholarship)
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Live
fon=paulo
Yes, hello, can somebody givme a full software for programming, give me ableton live 6 cracked, I'm actually on a masters degree and I have a scholarship which is enough for living, but not for buying expensive things like live, which i like so much. Any computer wizard can help me?
Thanks people, c'ya. Peace In.
mortalengines
Sorry amigo, everyone here paid for their software & all of us are very much against the idea of dealing/using cracked wares. Having said that Ableton has student discounted software. Try www.audiomidi.com & all you need is a student ID to get a significant discount.
lepetitmartien
fon=paulo, please, it's in the rules (link below), no piracy here. We are perfectly aware of the state of things but we work with editors and developers, part of the members are leggit users in the pro sphere, it just wouldn't be fair to endanger the site survival and to hurt these persons with activities which are anyway unlawful.

You paid for your computer, you can for software, if you can't there's some free apps really cool you can find in our software tracker. And as mortalengines wrote, student discounts rock!
turboslapper
shouldnt you be studying young man?! wink.gif
hahaworld
Grr. . .

Why would any legitimate, decent musician want to steal software? Especially a musician who is smart enough to gain a scholarship?

And when will the myth of the Poor American College Student die? I suppose never.

I'm sorry, friends, but it reeeeeally frustrates me to see posts like this asking for handouts. As lepetitmartien has said repeatedly, we paid for our software. You should, too. And that includes the
Poor
Indigent
Starving
Students
Earning
Degrees
On
Filched
Funds

Sincerely,
HaHaWorld
deaconblue
well said. we all pay for the tools of our trade so that the vendors "We" depend on stay around and imrove their software Year over Year.

fon=paulo,

best of luck with the studies and with the music.

Check the software tracker list for some free or inexpensive software to use until you can fully afford to buy Ableton Live on your own. Check version tracker for software not listed on the MMF list.

peace.
mortalengines
You should try Plogue Bidule or if you have a PC, then Audio Mulch. There are guys who program free sequencer applications that work with Max/Msp's Runtime (a free app) so you may find some related stuff if you google it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.