Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Macbook ...
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Cubase & Nuendo
eldio
hello, i'm just wondering if cubase and an external sound cart like the firepod work great .

as someone try cubase SX3 on the new macbook core duo ? is it working fine ?

i just want to buy a small computer and the macbook is just fine for that, but i want to be sure that everything works fine on tiger macbook with cubase .

tks for sharing your experiences . :-)

ps: i don't have enough money to buy a macbook pro, and i don't like macbook pro design ...

wink.gif
gdoubleyou
SX3 is not compatible with the new Macintels, you will have to upgrade to the new Cubase4 for the universal binary.

Also you may want to give them a few months to sort out the performance problems, that are detailed at cubase.net.

cool.gif
eldio
tks for the answer !

so i have to buy the cubase 4 ? angry.gif

i allready have the sx3, shit !

anyways, i can sell my cubase SX3 and buy the cubase4; i'm allready waiting for the macbook update smile.gif

wait wait wait ...
benny_ill
QUOTE (eldio @ Fri 13 Oct 2006, 09:27) *
tks for the answer !

so i have to buy the cubase 4 ? angry.gif

i allready have the sx3, shit !

anyways, i can sell my cubase SX3 and buy the cubase4; i'm allready waiting for the macbook update smile.gif

wait wait wait ...

dont sell SX3! just buy the upgrade; it updates your existing cubase dongle. if you can, try to get the grace period upgrade for cheap online. i got mine from ebay. works a treat. just need to get a new computer to run it without it creaking under the weight of 2 vsts blink.gif
gdoubleyou
Also check out cubase.net, it's the only offical place for info from Steinberg.

Currently there is a lot of noise there, now that people can see the difference in running SX in XP and OSX on the same machine.

I'ts getting ugly over there.

unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.