Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [nothing Like That Here] For Ableton Live Demo?
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Live
fon=paulo
Yes, Hello. I would appreciate if someone could help me (I know this is ilegal, but when you don't have enough money you have to resort to drastic measures) making my live 5.0.1 demo [EDIT LPM nothing like that here] pd. i use the live on a power book G4...
later all you computer wizards
gdoubleyou
http://store.dontcrack.com/
lepetitmartien
fon=paulo, this forum is dedicated to legal software, by respect to the lawful users, the developers and the editors. It's in the rules you agreed to abide while registering here, so you won't have help for this.

If you know something is illegal, it's no use to ask for it. Now you can ask any other questions or discuss the price/protection policies of editors. No problemo.
mortalengines
Ok, here is a cheaper (not free & not as cool as actually having Live 5.01). Much of M-audio's midi controllers come with a rather handy "lite" version that is save enabled of Ableton Live 5. I have seen some of their controllers as cheap as 70 bucks (now come on...you can afford 70 bucks, or a little more). My daughter's Oxygen 8 version 2 was right around a hundred bucks & it came with Live Lite & you get a pretty cool controller to boot. Considering the amount of free software sequencers out there, you shouldn't have to steal anything really. One that is much cheaper (not free but has a free download to try for a while) is Plogue Bidule & it operates much like Ableton does (I understand). My copy of Ableton was bought when I was a student (for about 150 bucks less than their normal asking price) & I have been able to upgrade fairly cheaply as well. If you want anything badly enough, you will (legally) do whatever it takes to get it.
fon=paulo
ok... sorry. (i know lit takes lots of hard working people to make such a great program like the transcronating (cronos=time, trans=movement) ableton live... saludos a todos. alrato
que viva la musica electronica

thanks for the information....
I too got a student discoutnt from the ableton team..(like 50%or so) .. and im pretty sure that you are right when you say that "when you want something bad enough you'll do something to get it"..... ill keep working in my demo [ here in mexico we make little money... i got a scholarship for my masters degree that starts in september, but ill make like 700 dlls. a month! I still have to pay rent and food... THE GOOD THING IS THAT I GOT LIVE DEMO AND I USE IT EVERY DAY!!!!

que viva la musica!!!

ok... do you know about the protection policies of live (abbleton)....what can i do to save my projects in live5.0.1demo? any tips?
Franerik
buy it...

Or it is illegal...

As Le petit martien told you it, we aren't speak about illegal tips here...

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.