Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With Motu 828mk2 And Garageband2 Playback
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > MOTU
gabelynch
I have a g5 running digital performer 4.6 using a 828mk2. I used to be able to get sound playback from quicktime player and garageband through the 828. then about a month ago, quicktime stopped playing through the 828. All I heard were pops and squeels. Then, i fired up garageband today, and I cant get that damn thing to playback through my 828 now either! What is weird is itunes plays through the 828 as does Digitalperformer. I have checked the audio settings for the g5 and garageband..still cant get it to work. Am I missing soemthing here? Its not a huge deal because I use 90% digital performer..but it is really ticking me off!
lepetitmartien
have you trashed the audio preferences? redone the settings in Sound, in AudioMIDI setup? Have you updated Quicktime at this time?

Have you reset the 828 too? (search "reset 828")
nholt
I had the same problem. Here's what I did. Set the 828MK2 panel prefrances to Output Mix1. This routes the internal mac audio through the 828. I've tried it in Cue mix but for some unknown reason I can't see the Mix1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.