Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Waldorf Soundsets
440 Forums > English > Synthesizers > Digital
Mr. Jason E. Lectric
okay, i hope i'm not going to sound like a complete idiot, but i'm curious. i seem to remember there being a software synth that is able to load waldorf q and micro q soundsets. or maybe i dreamed that one. could somebody tell me if i'm right or not?
mobilegazer
The Terratec Komplexer VSTi that has just been released can import MicroQ sounds. It should be shipping anytime soon.
It features improved wavetable algortihms and some other features that weren't in the MicroQ (though i wouldn't know which as i don't have the Waldorf unit).
You can listen to a sound example of the Komplexer on this page..
It may take quite a while for the 25 minute file to be pre-cached into the flash player ;-)

cheers,
Denis /SSFX
lepetitmartien
Save it's not on OS X… rolleyes.gif At least for now…
mobilegazer
oh, yes...it's MACmusic, isn't it.... huh.gif

sorry about that
lepetitmartien
As TerraTec is mac-friendly now, maybe we'll see it come later in the year to OS X… wink.gif
mobilegazer
i do hope so....i'm definitely going to keep suggesting it to the terratec people.

but you could of course always run it on bootcamp.... ;-)
lepetitmartien
QUOTE (mobilegazer @ Apr 6 2006, 16:45)
but you could of course always run it on bootcamp.... ;-)

I'm a real man, I've got a G5 wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
tangeladiaz
In a saute pan over low flame add sugar and water, mix it well and allow to cook until sugar melts and gets golden brown in color. Mix in the butter and let thicken..
makaala
would you have a recipe for oatmeal cookies?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.