Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reaktor 2, 3 Needed!!! Old Synths
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Reaktor
dickross
HI FOLKS!

I HAVE SOME OLD SYNTHS WHICH WORKED ON REAKTOR 2 (NATIVE INSTRUMENTS). NOWADAYS YOU ONLY GET THE NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 4 AND 5.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOME OH THE SYNTHS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE IF I WANT TO LOAD THEM IN REAKTOR 4 OR 5!!!

SOMEWHERE I READ THAT IT MUST WORK IF THE SYNTH IS OPENED IN VERSION 3 AND SAVED AGAIN. THEN IT MUST BE POSSIBLE TO OPEN IT IN A NEWER VERSION!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

ALL I NEED IS SOMEONE WHO HAS REAKTOR VERSION 3 MAC OS!

THANKS

PHILIPP
[EDIT LPM, no email for spammers please, use the link below]
lepetitmartien
Hello

Can someone help him BEFORE DICKROSS MAKES US ALL DEAF wink.gif
(please no caps, we can think you scream…)

btw no email in your post, there's a safe link just under wink.gif
dickross
OOOPS

well sorry!
dickross
anyone?!
mortalengines
I have seen copies on ebay. The way the authorization works you probably won't find anyone willing to give you a copy & an authorization number because it will mean that they lose their license for whatever upgraded version they have. That said, you may be able to snoop around some Bit Torrent sites & find something that way, I won't even go near the legalities of this. Have you talked with tech support at NI? It seems like it would be a part of their "legacy library".
dickross
well thanks for the hint.

but iīm serching for someone with reaktor 3 that could convert the synths for me!!! because i canīt find old reaktors in the www!
mortalengines
Okay, I hear you. Have you tried Reaktor's forum? I am only saying this as you will find more Reaktor users this way. I would love to help but Reaktor Session is the earliest version I have (compare to R4 lite). There MUST be someone on that forum who could help.
dickross
well i tried but right now i only run a demo and donīt have any serial number. so i canīt register at the forum. thatīs why.

and thatīs my problem!
kaboombahchuck
Ummmm., I don't meen to sound like an arse, but it sounds alot like you are attempting to rip.... not cool unsure.gif
dickross
no it doesnīt. it sounds like iīm attempting to do an old workshop with old reaktor synths. thatīs the way it sounds.

and some of them >workshop< synths are not working in reaktor 4.

tongue.gif
mortalengines
Um, er, jiminy....lemme think, if you have Reaktor 4 you may have to think about building your own synths that will work something like what you are looking for. I know this is not the answer that you want to hear: I imagine what you are trying to do is open up old song files that were made with a demo version of Reaktor 2 & you may have to look at it this way....at least you probably still have your midi files saved & what the heck, you will probably wind up with a much better sounding product (never mind that it will take a little longer to get there, you already waited 3 years to get around to even mixing whatever you are sitting on, what's a little extra effort at this point?....NOW GET BUSY!!!!...just kidding).
dickross
huh?

no they were made in an ordinary version 2.
but i can not open them in version 4 or 5.

how could it be such a problem to find someone to help me???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.