Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Win Hercules Dj Console On A Mac
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > Other Controllers, Interfaces, DSP Cards
Tim Raupach
Hi,
I have a Hercules DJ Console laying around here. I have no real use for it anymore, so I wanna make it my Surround Device. The Console is the windows version, now I have a Mac. Is there any opportunity for me to use all of its functions without buying the mac version? I already tried downloading the Control Software for the Mac DJ COnsole - doesn't work.

Would be really cool if somebody could help me.

Tim
lepetitmartien
from the Hercule FAQ…
Q.12 Is Hercules DJ Console Mac-compatible? [ top ]
No, Hercules DJ Console PC is compatible only with Windows PCs (98SE, Me, 2000, XP). A different Hercules DJ Console version, Dj Console Mac edition, is made for Mac.

sad.gif

The internals must be differing enough not to be upgradable… Like the PC version hasn't the required little ROM that does nicely to mount the gear on the mac (it may be this). But only pure geeks could be sure it's this. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.