Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Universal Version Of Reason?
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Reason
drewott
Anybody got a clue when the Propeller Heads will release a new verion of Reason and their other gems that is supported by the Intel Duo platform?
dunney
The Heads seem to be keeping rather quiet on this one.They say that Reason will work under "Rosetta" but it will be really sluggish.
But Hey,better that than not at all and they will no doubt pull a binary version out of the hat in the near future ( I hope).
I'm ready for a computer upgrade and can't make my mind up on wether to just go for it with the Macintel and hope Reason is ready soon. Everything else I use Live, Logic 7.1 Maudio FW410 Will all work well with binary.... albeit with software and driver updates that are in the pipeline. Not sure about my Kontrol 49 yet but Reason is making me think about just getting a dual core G5 PowerPC and wait a couple of years before using Macintel blink.gif
dixiechicken
Check our their website:

http://www.propellerheads.se/index.cfm

Cheers Dixiechicken
drewott
It is good to know they are committed to the platform. Has anybody heard of an estimate as to when? Just curious...
ARCVILE
Its now available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.