Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reason 3.0 And Logic Express
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Reason
Jstein
Hello Everyone,
Upon visiting my local music store I stumbled across Reason 3. Though I have heard about the program for years I have never thought about trying until I actually had a chance to interact with the software. I was blown away, my question is before I run and purchase Reason is there anyway I can get Reason to interact with Logic Express so I can eventually take the music created on Reason and add vocals with Logic Express?

Thank You
banevt
Yeah Logic and Reason will work together. All you have to do is choose Reason ReWire output from a Logic audio track.
Jstein
QUOTE (banevt @ Nov 1 2005, 23:49)
Yeah Logic and Reason will work together.  All you have to do is choose Reason ReWire output from a Logic audio track.

banevt, thanks for the information
mortalengines
Reason is insanely cool, easy to understand, totally intuitive fully automateable.... yadda, yadda, yadda. What are you waiting for? GET IT ALREADY!!! All the pros use it for one thing or another. You won't be sorry. BTW, it CAN be integrated into Logic via the REWIRE protocol that both use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.