Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mp3 Mixing Software?
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > DJ & VJ > Other Hardware and Software for DJ and VJ
acidorro
I've never mixed before and would like a program i can use to make professional dj quality mixes using mp3s.

I've been considering purchasing traktor dj studio 3 as it seems like a great program, and the demo is great, but if anyone knows of a good quality program that costs less which i could learn on i'd appreciate the info. also, live aspects aren't as important to me as i mainly want to use the software for making mixes at home.

thanks in advance for any advice,

acidorro
lepetitmartien
Traktor is certainly one of the finest around, have you checked our software tracker? (software link up there) wink.gif

Plenty of options available. cool.gif
acidorro
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Oct 12 2005, 02:48)
Plenty of options available. cool.gif

yea, that's exactly why i posted! tongue.gif

so much out there i wanted to cut through some of the junk and see if anyone had any experience with the sort of thing i'm looking for.

thanks though smile.gif
Chris C.L
Here is a very cheep one under development. I have tried the demo and works fine. Wont buy it unless he makes it AAC compatable though. XYLIO - multimedia software development http://www.xylio.com/site/index.php?lang=e...enu.html&rpage=
Lepetitmartien where's the link for your tracker?
acidorro
this might be perfect for now.

thanks Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.