Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds Garageband
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > GarageBand, Soundtrack
flash69
hey there NIN fans
a while back it was possible to download a Garageband version of the NIN song "The hand that feeds". i didnt have garageband at that time & never downloaded it.
I would love to get a copy of it now, however it appears that NIN have removed the file from their website.

Does anyone have a copy of this file?? I would be very happy to pay for your time to burn it, and to post it to me in Australia.

Please, if anyone can help i would be truly grateful??
vega145
I've got a copy I downloaded from their site a while back. I'd be happy to give you a copy, if you can work out how I can get it to you (it's probably too big for Email).

Vega
Psychoprick
try www.yousendit.com.

and send me the download link as well wink.gif
psychoprick(at)belgianmacgamers(dot)be

Thanx

I have "Only" (don't know if its still on the website)
rule42
Any chance I can get in on that d/l link?

martin(at)nodramapolicy(dot)com

Appreciate any help that you can give me

Martin
Psychoprick
"Only" is still available from www.nin.com

Hope Vega145 will send a download-link rolleyes.gif
vega145
Link as follows:

> http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=114JBAA...NS1COBI1TRMAFKG

Enjoy!!

Vega
rule42
VEGA ROCKS!

THANK YOU!
vega145
Thanks guys, glad to help.

Vega
jesse74
would anyone be kind enough to share The Hand That Feeds for garageband again? still cant get it from nin.com and the file is no longer available on yousendit
would have grabbed this before, but never imagined i would own a mac until now. rolleyes.gif

cheers
jesse74
nevermind, found it
Manfromankle
QUOTE (jesse74 @ Wed 28 Mar 2007, 03:30) *
nevermind, found it

How did you get the link to work? whenever I try to download the file, it returns me back to the frontpage of the website. Any help with this would be great,

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.