I'm new to Ableton Live 4.01 and I've been experimenting with it, but there's a feature that I'm sure must exist, but I just can't figure it out...
If I have, say sequence 1 and 2 that follow eachother in that order within Live and I decide during a live performance to loop sequence 1. I noticed that the reading 'head' does not stop at the end of the looped sequence 1, so that when I deactivate the loop it, playback is NOT resumed at the beginning of sequence 2, instead, the head keeps moving in the background and when the loop is paused, I'll find it playing somewhere in the middle of sequence 2, for example.
I must be able to setup somewhere to tell the application I want the playback head to resume playing at the beginning of the next chosen sequence when the precedding loop is deactivated, otherwise this function makes no sense. Typically, you'd want that after a looped section the song continues at the beginning of the following part, not at a random position. Can someone tell me how, please?
Rgds, Atahualpa