Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cubase Se "unexpectedly Quits"
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Cubase & Nuendo
korektphool
Hi all Macmusicians,

My equipment: 2.5Ghz G5, Cubase SE (with Studiocase - bought from a real Steinberg dealer) and some otehr audio/midi devices.

I was using successfully Cubase for about 5 hours yesterday (and previous days it was working perfectly). Then, I saved my project and quit normally. When I opened up my project and the application about 10 minutes later, it would not work. I keep getting the message: Cubase has "unexpectedly quit" after teh opening box. This way, I cannot open any project.

I have tried many remedies for fixing this error:
1) I used MacJanitor to clean up my HD
2) uninstalled Cubase and Studiocase and tried installing again.
3) Deleting the preferences.

Still, the Cubase does not open and i am unable to make any music on my computer.

Anyone here, if you know what to do to fix this problem: please help.

Sorry if this is posted on the wrong section; I did not know whether to post it in the software section or the getiing started section.

Thanks
[KorektPhool]
korektphool
Hi all,
Please help me to fix this problem. Cubase quits without loadin up and unexpectedly.
Thanks, Raghav Kaushik
ironhead
maybe some other plugin could be causing the problem
make sure to also uninstall other plugin s to see if it help.
also
try not to run any other audio program at the same time if that does not work
you need to call or send a E mail to cubase support team.
korektphool
Hi all,

Cubase works now! I had to go to Disk Utilities and then "repair disk permissions". After that, I restarted and teh application once again works.

However, some projects still do not open. The application is fine and I can work with new projects, but some older projects made 5 months ago do not work. No mattter however, I have finished with those.

i know not however what made the application not work for 2 whole days...

Raghav Kaushik [KorektPhool]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.