Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, Logic Wont Read M Aud Audiofile Spdif Imput
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > M-Audio
nickmonster
i got an m audio audiofile firewire card and im using it as a digital in (spdif) for my apogee mini me. my programs such as logic wont register the signal via spdif. i can hear it on my speakers (monitoring) but it doesn t show up in logic meters... so it records silence. signal not getting there. the spdif inputs don t show up under IMPUTS in logic either.... only 1-4. anyone have any suggestions.. or am i assed out.
formatj
I don't own an audiophile firewire interface however looking at the specs on M-Audio's website it look like it has two analog inputs and 2 digital inputs (=1 stereo SPDIF).

My guess is that you need to set your inputs in logic to "input 3-4" or have you tried that already?
nickmonster
yup... just tried it..... and it worked on 4 actually... thanks.... im surprised logic didn t lable them spdif 1 & 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.