Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firewire 410 And Cubase Sl
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > M-Audio
shrink
Obviously there is a simple solution to this. However, I can't find it. Upgraded from cubase se to cubase sl. Using OSX a gig of ram, g5 cpu. The problem is that the cpu overload indicator is always on. Have adjusted outputs inputs, yada yada. It just stays on even though no recording is taking place. Anyone have the solution?
lepetitmartien
Have you trashed the preferences of Cubase after upgrading?

If not, take them out the pref folder and try again.
shrink
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Feb 7 2005, 16:05)
Have you trashed the preferences of Cubase after upgrading?

If not, take them out the pref folder and try again.

Thanks for this. Tonight I will try to reinstal eveything and follow your suggestions. The interesting thing is the levels never peak into the red or yellow. This little cpu overload light just keeps blinking. When I have tried to record (just voice for test) I get this electric "beat." It's like something is acting like a radio signal. (Sorry for the lack of technical language here, I am brand new at all this.) IT's a pulsing, static like sound. Not like clipping. I'm wondering if the hardware is causeing this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.