Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tracking With Peak
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Getting Started
Millsy
I've just completed a mix cd but would like to track each mix. How do i do this using Peak or is there other software that i should be using?
Millsy
Anyone?
gdoubleyou
Don't understand what you are trying to do, more details please.

cool.gif
Millsy
I've just completed a 60 minute dj mix cd. I want to be able to track each song, so that i am able to skip through the cd.

Does this make sense?

Thanks
sberkley
Make regions in the file with Peak where you want the tracks. Then just press the burn CD button. When it asks you if you want to use the regions as tracks for the CD, say yes.

Hope that helps-
SB

P.S. Here's another tip: You can also mark up the file with markers and then convert them to regions before burning using the regions to markers command.
Millsy
Thanks wink.gif
Millsy
I've managed to mark each track but i couldn't find the burn button. What i did was save it then transfer it to toast but when i burnt it to disk it still came out as 1 track. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
sberkley
What version of Peak? If it's 4.0 or later there should be a "Burn Audio CD" menu item in the File menu. It's also on the default toolbar in Peak 4.

SB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.