Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 828 Mkii Not Friends With Quicktime
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > MOTU
igore
I try to play quicktime movies through my 828 mkII to my headphone mixer (outs 3-4) but no matter what it sends all the audio to the spdif outs (I can tell by looking at the panel lcds). I've done quite a bit of doodling around in audio/midi setup and have had discouraging results. When I tried to configure my speaker setup to use stream 2 (outs 3-10) and a stereo setup (3 is left, 4 is right) it sent the quicktime audio to all 8 outputs simultaneously! As if that wasn't enough the audio heard in my headphones was just continuous mush and digital distortion! I've upgraded all drivers and previously owned a regular 828 which worked just fine. Thanks for your help.
mcrein
have you installed the cuemix mixing console? it comes with the MK 2 and enables you tocontrol the front panel adjustments on the 828 on your mac.
not really sure what is happening here. quicktime sends to the internal default mac outs. generally that is the main outs on your 828. how did you get it to send out to yoru s/pdif i/Os?

i'd be interested to know. what mac OS are you running?
M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.