Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reason 2.0 AND reFuse!!!!!
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Plug-Ins and Virtual Instruments
CircleTheA
I don't know if folks know, but...Propellerhead released the 2.0 upgrade to reason, and check out what this guy has to say on the reason board-

I am announcing the imminent release of reFuse, a package for the Macintosh to provide audio streaming and transport linking between Reason and Pro Tools.

Here's the deal:

---------------
reFuse

What It Is:

reFuse is a utility application to bridge Pro Tools and Reason.

Features:

* Work in realtime with Reason and Pro Tools - no more bouncing Reason files to disk.
* No extra hardware needed.
* Run up to sixteen channels of audio from Reason to Pro Tools.
* Two-way linking of transport controls.

reFuse runs on Macintosh OS 8.1 and later. OS X and Windows are not yet supported.

Release Date:

July 10th, 2002

For More Info:

www.refusesoftware.com
---------------

Thanks,
Leigh
Synthetic
That will be sweet if it works as said. I was getting tired of bouncing tracks and then pulling them in and then going back for mods. I will be anticipating its release.
Synthetic
ok... so I went to URL to take a peak and low-and-behold... NOTHING

oh well... hope it will still be released as mentioned.
CircleTheA
the reFuse is a program that's being created by a person that posted a message on the propellor board, but it's not ready till next month. Check out the message board!
-me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.