Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dp 4.12 Large Patchlist Window
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Digital Performer, AudioDesk
Dimora
'Ello everyone.

I just recently made the switch to OSX (10.3.2) and upgraded to DP 4.12. When I try to choose banks from either my JV1010 or Triton Le, the patchlist window is unually large and will cover the other bank names so I can't really click on them unless I'm mad fast like Speedy Gonzales.

I do recall having this issue on DP3 many moons ago but I can't remember how to resolve it. Any suggestions? I did search through the forum but nothing really remotely matching my meager problem.

Thanks!

Clo

ps - Ande le! Ande le! Arriba! tongue.gif
paulhoyle
Hi Dimorra:
In dp 4.12, when you get this huge patchlist, just move the pointer away from the list, and you can see the other banks behind it. it took me by surprise, also.
Dimora
Yeah but you still can't really manuever very well. I just ended up pulling the track screen far to the left so I can see the whole list and not have it close on me. Thanks though! :\
EHartman
I had the same problem and even if i moved the cursor off everything would dissapear........I downloaded cherry picker..a freeware XML midi Patchlist editor and I made enough bank groups to whenre i a lways had somewhere else to move the cursor when the list would come up

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.