Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Export Reason Song
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Reason
octopusboy
When I export my (fantastic) Reason track, a QUICKTIME file is created in either .wav or .aiff. How do I get this to burn on to a normal domestic CD so I can play it for my friends. Is it A preferences issue for Reason or is there some other trick I am missing? Thanks to anyone with ideas or experience.
a0k1a
QUOTE (octopusboy @ Jan 19 2004, 22:45)
When I export my (fantastic) Reason track, a QUICKTIME file is created in either .wav or .aiff. How do I get this to burn on to a normal domestic CD so I can play it for my friends. Is it A preferences issue for Reason or is there some other trick I am missing? Thanks to anyone with ideas or experience.

once you have the .wav or .aiff you need a program like itunes or toast. you import the file into a program like the aforementioned then burn it like you would any other cd you've ripped. reason in itself does not have cd burning capabilities. if you have a mac with itunes, just select the import audio ( or is it song ) then, click burn. or you could go with roxio toast which is a program made specifically for burning purposes. i personally use toast. hope this answers your Q.
editbrain
make sure you export the song as a 16 bit 44100 format.

you can only burn cd's at that rate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.