Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Troubles With Core Audio And Panther
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Digital Performer, AudioDesk
turkhunter442
ok , heres the deal, i bought an mbox in japan, but left all but the cds there. So now i need to update my core audio drivers to use in panther, but cant because i dont have the serial codes it asks for. I tried deleting protools and just installing the new core audio by itself, and running dp4 with mbox instead,it installed, but when i try going into the core audio setup, it gives me an i/o error. I am getting tired of all this, it doesnt seem like it should be this difficult, finally i have everything i needed (mic, keyboard, mbox, dp4,ect...) and i cant get it to work, help me out...

thanks alot
FUNKSTICK
smile.gif

Yo T, I was gonna fill you in on this site but you seem to have found it yourself. Neccessity breeds ingenuity. You guys havin' a ball over there?! Hey, why don't you have somebody at your house just find the CDs and read off the serial codes to ya?
turkhunter442
well the problem is all 3 of us have already moved, i have the cds, but not the documents that came with them, didnt have room for the box in my luggage, and left in a hurry. By the way, do I know you?? smile.gif
FUNKSTICK
Maybe you aren't the guy I thought you were. I thought you were my friend T who is now giggin' in Africa. Wish I could help your situation with some knowledge of the software but I've got no idea. Na na na na na na na.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.