Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vsl And Logic 8
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Plug-Ins and Virtual Instruments
rocor
Hallo everybody. My first time here. I'm using Vienna Instrument (Solo Strings) with Logic 8, controlling all "map control parameters" in Hyper Editor, giving to each parameter a different midi channel. And everything works wonderfully. but I've two questions:

1-how can I switch from the first (orizzontal) level of patches to a second or a third one (etc) when the first 12 are filled up, without using key switches (wich I don't like because they make confusion in the score). Is there a controller for this, as I use for all other parameters?

2-How can I play "pizzicato glissando" (or another articulation) where the glissando goes, let's say, from C to G or more? I do pizzicato glissando using the pitch wheel controller in Hyper Editor, but in this way I can go at maximum one tone over or down (with pitch range 200 in performer control). If I use a portamento patch it works only with "long" notes, and it'snot a glissando. Is there a way? Contemporary music is full of this effect so there sould be a way.

thank you with all my heart for the attention

Roberto

musos
Hi Roberto,

You should ask all VSL questions at the VSL forums:
http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/default.aspx
They're the experts and the VSL team is VERY helpful.

Regards - Colin
rocor
thank you Colin. I did it and they already answered. thanks a lot
Roberto
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.