MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

CmdrLaForge

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Guitaristes

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
02224 Boston
Etats-unis
CmdrLaForge n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 15 avril 03
Vus : 1,548*
Dernière visite : jeudi 22 sept. 2005, 08:27
Heure locale : dim. 28 avril 2024, 13:52
8 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
1 Sep 2005
Hi guys and gals,

I have some real problems with a new purchased Griffin iMic. When I record from any source like Sony MD player or my battery powered condensor mic I get really really very much noise. It is unusable. First I tought the iMic is defect so I went back to the store and exchanged it. New iMic has the same problems.

I have an iBook 1.42 and Tiger 10.4.2

Any idea's?

Cheers
LaForge
7 Jul 2005
Hello,

Who can recommend a good audio interface for Macintosh computers? I am looking for an Audio interface for my iBook G3 900MHz. It should run under Jaguar. I need two Mic inputs with phantom power and USB connectivity. Low latency is also a must. I will use Garageband.

I read some comments here on the forum and the more I read the more I freak out. It looks like most of them have problems.

Can anyone recommend a good interface that I can just connect and use? If its not freakin expensive I am glad as well.

Thank you guys for your help.
LaForge
15 Apr 2003
Hi,

I am currently a PC user, but I think about switching to a Mac. I currently use my PC for a lot of stuff, and one is for music mixing. I like to describe what I'm doing with my PC. What I would like to know how I can do that with a Mac and which software is available at an affordable price.

Ok. First I'm a guitar player and songwriter.

I have a Digitech GNX3 workstation to record my songs on a smart media card. With the GNX3 you can record up to 8 tracks of guitars and/or voice and/or drums.

After recording I transfer the tracks to my PC. Therefore I use a smart media card reader.

The tracks are stored in the .wav format.

I have a mixing software called Musik Maker 2003. With that I can arrange up to 64 tracks and mix the tracks to a stereo .wav file which I then can burn on a music CD.

I don't need 64 tracks. Up to 16 tracks are enough.

So I hope you can help me and tell me which software is available for Macs to mix .wav files together.

Another thing that would be nice is to have a software synthizier to create some kind of background music.

Does anyone know a software to do so ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers
CmdrLaForge
Derniers visiteurs
CmdrLaForge n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour CmdrLaForge.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Bienvenue invité
Contribute
PcMusic est VOTRE site! Participez à son évolution...
Version bas débit - dimanche 28 avril 2024, 14:52
- © PcMusic 1997-2007