MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

maxryzone

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Réalisateurs

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 29 Déc. 1979 (44 ans)
70001 Metairie
Etats-unis
maxryzone n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 10 nov. 04
Vus : 1,152*
Dernière visite : vendredi 5 janv. 2007, 02:24
Heure locale : jeu. 23 mai 2024, 21:30
17 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
14 Dec 2006
Ok, I am beginning to play with Garageband...creating some tracks...however, is there a better program out there that can do a better job (for beginners) to create songs/and remix tracks. I was thinking of purchasing Traktor Studio - can i make music with this besides remixing?

And what if I want to distribute my songs to a radio station or a record company - can I do this with the software I am using?

Please help. Thanks.
14 Dec 2006
Ok, I bought Logic 6 and ProTools/DigiDesign about 2 to 3 years ago. I was very eager to start making music; however, when I opened it, installed it, I was COMPLETELY lost. Now I want to sell them on e-bay. I have never even used or created anything on them. I have all the CDs, the key (for Logic), equipment and the box. What do u guys think I could do? Can I sell it for a decent price? (also, I think I registered my key with Logic - how does that work if I want to sell it to someone else??)

Please help. I want back my money's worth.
30 May 2005
HELP...I have been having trouble with this darn ProTools for the longest. I originally had it installed but it would give me a dark screen when I would try to create a session. I spoke with one of my music stores, and they told me that for me to get a bigger hard drive. So I did, and I upgraded to "Tiger" on my Powerbook.

Well, whenever I try to open it...it looks like its opening but then stops when its uploading with the message - "Digidesign hardware is in use by another appliation. (-1133)". So what does this mean? what should I do?

I have been having so much trouble to get this to work. I just want to make some music for crying out loud. Please, anyone...help me.
24 Feb 2005
I have been having slow performance and software issues. Several software are either moving soooooooo slow or i have to restart the computer because it won't function. I am thinking about just reinstalling OS X, but at the same time, I get worried with all the music and photo files I have...how can I save them in terms of leaving them on there? backing up? will that assure that they will remain? and how do u back up files?

Please let me know who ever has done this. I appreciate any advice. Thank you so much.
24 Feb 2005
HELP - SERIOUSLY!

I installed ProTools LE 6.1. The install seem to go fine. I had plugged in the Mbox to the USB Port prior to installing. Well, when I start a new session and give the session a name, I click OK. However, after this point, it seems to always give me this hazy black screen and tells me that I must restart my computer.

Can anyone please tell me what does this mean? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and I get the same message. Do I need something else installed???

I appreciate ANY ADVICE! Thank you.
Derniers visiteurs
maxryzone n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour maxryzone.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - jeudi 23 mai 2024, 22:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008