MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

divebomb

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
D8 Dublin
Irlande
divebomb n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 11 oct. 04
Vus : 191*
Dernière visite : mercredi 22 dc. 2004, 16:15
Heure locale : jeu. 23 mai 2024, 19:49
5 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
2 Dec 2004
I have another problem with Cubase VST version 4.0 - or perhaps I havent sorted out the first one fully yet (see my last topic "Cubase cutting out").

This time my main problem is with exporting audio. Normally its ok but occasionally the exported file has blank a section in the middle of it.

I think that this may be related to the fact that occasionally when playing back a song the sound just disappears - no levels on the sliders either. To get it back I have to go to a loud part of he song and press play. It's almost as if at the quieter bits of the song there isnt enough level for the sound to kick back in.

My stats are as follows:
I have 768MB RAM on a G4 powerbook running OS 9.2. I've allocated 60MB (minimum) to 500MB (preferred) to Cubase VST 4.0. I have maximised the buffer sizes in the audio system setup.

Cheers
11 Oct 2004
I have been having an problem with VST version 4.0 and it's got to the point where its virtually unusable.
The sound is intermittently cutting out because in the CPU is overloading - according to the "performance" window.
I have tonnes of ram allocated to cubase & there is plenty to spare on my machine.
Has anyone come across this problem?
PS I'm using an Audiophile USB sound interface - could that be causing it?
Derniers visiteurs
divebomb n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour divebomb.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - jeudi 23 mai 2024, 20:49
- © MacMusic 1997-2008