MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Sound Surfer

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Industrie de la Musique / Studios

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 19 Juil. 1970 (53 ans)
H2V 2G4 Montreal
Canada
Sound Surfer n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 21 févr. 05
Vus : 1,482*
Dernière visite : samedi 1 oct. 2005, 04:35
Heure locale : jeu. 2 mai 2024, 00:40
7 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
10 Jul 2005
Dear MOTU experts in Macland,

After upgrading to OSX, I have encountered nothing but problems with my MOTU 2408 MKII soundcard & a new version of AudioDesk (V. 2.03). The software (the "Lite" version of Digital Performer) does not allow me to playback audio through my 2408 MKII which has performed flawlessly for 2 years. I have the 1224 expansion as well, but I am not even considering getting more than 8 analog channels working right now. I am using OS X.2.8 on a Dual 533 "Digital Audio" Mac.
The software & card WILL record but ONLY on the "No outputs enabled 1-2" configuration.

I NEED HELP, PLEASE. Have you had problems with AudioDesk and the PCI-324 card/2408 MKII interface from MOTU?
Did you solve the problems?
How?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
-Sound Surfer
10 Jul 2005
sad.gif
Dear MOTU experts in Macland,

After upgrading to OSX, I have encountered nothing but problems with my MOTU 2408 MKII soundcard & a new version of AudioDesk (V. 2.03). The software (the "Lite" version of Digital Performer) does not allow me to playback audio through my 2408 MKII which has performed flawlessly for 2 years. I have the 1224 expansion as well, but I am not even considering getting more than 8 analog channels working right now. I am using OS X.2.8 on a Dual 533 "Digital Audio" Mac.
The software & card WILL record but ONLY on the "No outputs enabled 1-2" configuration.

I NEED HELP, PLEASE. Have you had problems with AudioDesk and the PCI-324 card/2408 MKII inerface from MOTU?
Did you solve the problems?
How?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
22 Feb 2005
Hello Midi maniacs!

I am pretty new to midi devices. I am trying to get some use out of an HR-16 (Alesis). I can trigger sounds on my M-1 with it, but I would like to trigger midi sounds in my VST/32 so as to expand my options for rhythm tracks and be sure of no timing flaws.

How do I CHAIN & CONFIGURE VST to get this result? I am using a Midi Sport 2 X 2 as my interface.
I am working on beats for some new songs and plan to get Groove Agent or a similar software pretty soon. I do not want to "start over" on my beats once I get a new software.

Appreciate your replying,

smile.gif
Derniers visiteurs
Sound Surfer n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour Sound Surfer.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - jeudi 2 mai 2024, 01:40
- © 440 Forums 2011