MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

davbut

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Arrangeurs

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 9 Mars 1975 (49 ans)
SE12 0HH London
Royaume-uni
davbut n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 15 juil. 03
Vus : 499*
Dernière visite : vendredi 3 févr. 2006, 13:33
Heure locale : ven. 10 mai 2024, 01:04
2 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
27 Jul 2003
Hi

I’m having to make an enforced transition from an early version of Cubase VST to Logic and would like to know which version of Logic I should buy (bearing in mind I’m trying to keep expenses down). I’m finding it difficult to ascertain exactly what features are missing from the base version that are present in Gold and Platinum. Emagic’s website info isn’t that helpful, Turnkey less so, and it’d be great if I could get some feedback.

Quick facts:

- I am an orchestrator and arranger, and deal mostly with composers’ MIDI files in the process of transcribing and producing orchestral scores.
- Occaionally I have to finish, expand, or completely recreate the music and send back an audio file. It’s rare that I use over 10 audio channels at the same time. Plug-ins, audio instruments etc., are kept to a minimum. MIDI editing is important and if there are features missing in the base version I need to know this.
- MTC synchronisation capability is a must.
- Advanced stuff - like mixing to 5.1, 100s of audio channels, complex audio editing etc., - would never happen.

So... would I be able to get away with buying the base version, or do you think I’d need Gold or Platinum? Thanks for reading this speel, I’d really appreciate advice.

David biggrin.gif
Derniers visiteurs
davbut n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour davbut.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - vendredi 10 mai 2024, 02:04
- © 440 Forums 2011