MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

lukamaki

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Compositeurs

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 9 Nov. 1967 (56 ans)
11217 Brooklyn
Etats-unis
lukamaki n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 24 sept. 03
Vus : 1,057*
Dernière visite : mercredi 7 janv. 2009, 03:41
Heure locale : sam. 27 avril 2024, 04:23
4 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
7 Jul 2006
Hello all...

Are there any Logic 5 or 6 owners who could email/snail mail or direct me online to Logic 6 tutorial files?

I bought a new sealed Pro 6 box at a discount last week, but no tutorial disc was included (was looking at posts from 2003 and someone else had the same perdicament). Now that Apple owns Logic and Logic 7 has superceeded previous versions, all the emagic sites online are gone. Apple doesn't seem to have much in the way of support for pre-7.

I plan on upgrading to 7(at the end of the summer), and could probably figure much of the intricacies of Logic on my own, but would prefer not to waste time...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Lukomski
25 Feb 2004
Prolly an idiotic question, but how can one run RTAS plug-ins from an external drive? I've been trying to find this info out from the ProStools LE documentation and have had no luck... I know it's just a matter of getting the DAE to recognize that the plug-in folder is in a different location, but I'm not sure of the best (and least problematic) way of doing this...

Any help out there?

Thanks.

Bob
Derniers visiteurs
lukamaki n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour lukamaki.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - samedi 27 avril 2024, 05:23
- © 440 Forums 2011