MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

crazyoval

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
crazyoval n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 04 janv. 08
Vus : 2,413*
Dernière visite : jeudi 23 oct. 2008, 08:44
Heure locale : dim. 28 avril 2024, 12:04
5 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
14 Feb 2008
hi guys, Im looking for a source of advice and considerations for producing and mixing tunes / loops for creating ringtones. I want to make sure that I understand the considerations of different mobile phones and the sound issues around the frequency spectrum that is available.

Does anyone know of any good sources on the Internet. Ive looked but not come up with anything that is well focused yet.

thanks in advance
4 Jan 2008
Hi guys.

I've just got myself a 2nd hand dual 2.7Mhz G5 running 10.4 and 4Mb RAM. Ive upgraded from a G4.

I have an issue with the G5 in that there is a lot of background noise, when I turn the volume up its like a bleeping sound mixed with buzz and crackle as I move the mouse around the screen. I had this on a G4 Powerbook and I could only stop it when I disconnected the power, clearly an option I don't have on the G5.

Has anyone else experienced this and has got to a solution? Ive done a search for 'noise' but couldn't find anything else.

Thanks in advance....
Derniers visiteurs
crazyoval n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour crazyoval.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - dimanche 28 avril 2024, 11:04
- © 440 Forums 2011