MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

abcdaniel

Photo personnelle
Members
Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
21700 Malmö
Suède
abcdaniel n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 30 juil. 03
Vus : 6,905*
Dernière visite : mardi 13 août 2013, 21:23
Heure locale : sam. 27 avril 2024, 07:44
77 message(s) (0,01 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
7 Jan 2008
Anyone got a midi implementation chart for Mackie HUI protocol? Been searching the internets like crazy (almost), but can´t find it specified anywhere.

It is weird that such a widely implemented protocol isn't to be found. Specifically I want to use it to control Pro Tools using the Korg padKONTROL native mode.
17 Feb 2006
Bought a DX7 with an E! card. Only problem is that the E! card isn't installed, and the wires are cut. What I need to figure out is how to connect the wires from the E! card to the DX7. There are two wires in the manual, one red and one black, to be soldered, but I don't know neither from where, nor to where.

If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated. Need either a photo of the connections, both on the E! card and the DX7 or some detailed schematics. If anyone could open up his or her DX7? Weeeeee! blink.gif
29 Nov 2003
I am thinking about getting a http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=10&page=1
]U24[/URL], and I wonder if anyone knows anything about the quality of the unit and of its drivers?
I will use it on both OS9 and OSX. To me it seems like a good cheap no-fuzz product, but I might be wrong wink.gif
Any help or link to review, or something, appreciated smile.gif
Derniers visiteurs

samedi 16 mai 2009 à 20:00

vendredi 27 mars 2009 à 02:21

jeudi 24 juillet 2008 à 19:11

samedi 17 mai 2008 à 18:32

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour abcdaniel.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - samedi 27 avril 2024, 08:44
- © 440 Forums 2011