MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Plug-ins For Pt 7, Best Plug-Ins for PT 7
musicproducer
posté lun. 17 sept. 2012, 12:21
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 mai 11
Lieu : Indianapolis - US
Membre no 117,701

I'm on PT 7.5.8; for various reasons I won't be ugrading to more recent versions for some time into the future. I'm looking for the best plug-ins for guitar effects - I have echo farm, and like some of these effects, but would like to expand my pallet.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
houstonmusic
posté lun. 17 sept. 2012, 16:09
Message #2

Inscrit : 06 févr. 07
Lieu : Berkeley - US
Membre no 88,124

though i'm not sure about their integration with PT, i've been using Line 6 Pod Farm 2 and Native Instruments Guitar Rig with good success. they work best in a post production mode, re-amping and effecting. i've always felt that real time monitoring of guitar performances through these types of plugs isn't fully satisfying. my usual procedure is to record two simultaneous tracks, a mic'd amp with a sound i can live with, that i monitor as i track, and a direct signal that may use later to re-amp. this is working well.

+Quote Post
musicproducer
posté mar. 18 sept. 2012, 16:40
Message #3

Inscrit : 10 mai 11
Lieu : Indianapolis - US
Membre no 117,701

Thanks for your reply. I have a couple other friends who use those plugs, but there's wisdom in consulting many counselors. And of course real world experience trumps company demos...

I've also done the dual track, one unprocessed and the other with something that works, and as you mentioned, that works well. My use for the plug would be both for live guitar and virtual, as I do some rather large virtual sessions from time to time, and it's always nice to have more colors to choose from when attempting to make glittery what is not gold.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 11:16
- © MacMusic 1997-2008