MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

originalmidiot

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
00000 Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
originalmidiot n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 06 juin 01
Vus : 2,038*
Dernière visite : lundi 11 mai 2009, 22:30
Heure locale : sam. 27 avril 2024, 07:02
5 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
2 Jul 2001
I'm a fish out of water when it comes to Mac/Midi/Audio stuff and it seems that whenever 'newbies' ask questions, they generally don't get many replies. Is it my imagination or are the forums geared towards the hardcore techies? Am I taking t he wrong approach, and if so, what approach should I take? Or should I educate myself first and enter forums only when my knowledge level is increased? Like I said, I'm new to this so I'm not sure on the protocol. Thanks.
20 Jun 2001
Sorry! My mistake. A quick trip to the Apple web site revealed that the dual Processor G4's go as high as 550 Mhz. Still, I'm curious to know why that's the limit for speed on the DP's. (Especially since the single processor machines run as high as 733 Mhz>) Any ideas why? Thanks.
20 Jun 2001
I just subscribed to the Classifieds that are posted in the MacMusic forums and I can't seem to get them in English. ( French only) No disrespect to the French, but how do I get them to display in English? Thanks.
Derniers visiteurs
originalmidiot n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour originalmidiot.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - samedi 27 avril 2024, 14:02
- © 440 Forums 2011