MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

slimjimmed

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / ~Autres

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 3 Oct. 1986 (37 ans)
97201 Portland
Etats-unis
slimjimmed n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 08 févr. 04
Vus : 1,281*
Dernière visite : jeudi 18 juin 2009, 22:56
Heure locale : sam. 27 avril 2024, 17:16
5 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
28 Sep 2007
Okay, my setup has been the following when playing live shows with my band.

I play the M-audio keystation 49e which is hooked up through the USB of my PowerBook G4. I ues software such as Reason and Miroslav Philharmonik as my sounds. THEN I use the the headphone out to a keyboard amp(with a 1/4 inch to 1/4 inch jacks cord that has a 1/8 converter so that I can plug it into my headphones OUT on my Powerbook.

This setup ain't working for me. When I play most instruments(piano, harpsichord, etc), the lower keys are so much louder than the higher keys that I cannot concentrate on performance. Instead I am riding the volume levels.

How I can fix this? I only have a headphones out jack as an out on the Powerbook G4 and it isn't delivering stable levels to my amp.

I also own a Tascam US-122 which I use with guitar stuff, but haven't figured out if it could help me send the signal from my computer to an amp in a better way. I am really frustrated.
24 Jan 2006
I am looking for a quality choir voices, with some variety/malleability. I have Reason whose choir voices are a little synthetic sounding. I have OS X.
Anything that is affordable($)? I don't caare if its a VST instrument, Refill, or whatever...just as long as it sounds relatively real. I haven't had any luck finding much.
8 Feb 2004
I have a new G5 and a usb midi keyboard i recieved as a gift. Since I am new to the field of computer music, i need some basic advice. I want to know what kind of software i need to buy if i want to have a collection of musical voices to play with my keyboard. What i am really looking for is weird tribal and spacy music that i could use to score my short films. Additionally, it would be cool to have a nice piano and organs.
I'm looking for cheap($100-ish or below) software. I don't know if it would be a major contradiction to spend so little money and get quality sounds since i am ignorant to using my computer for recording?
I don't know if i need Vst's, synths, samples, etc... I am frickin' lost. I was looking at Sonic Refills and ProSessions, and they seemed to be the type of sounds i was digging, but i don't know if i'd have tgo shell out for some proprietary software that costs$$ in order for them to work with my keyboard. Thanks for your patience.
Derniers visiteurs
slimjimmed n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour slimjimmed.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - samedi 27 avril 2024, 18:16
- © 440 Forums 2011