MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

bcatcho

Photo personnelle
Members
Rookie
Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Compositeurs

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Anniversaire inconnu
48823 East Lansing
Etats-unis
bcatcho n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 21 janv. 05
Vus : 3,418*
Dernière visite : mardi 2 mai 2006, 17:32
Heure locale : dim. 28 avril 2024, 13:48
38 message(s) (0,01 par jour)
Contact
AIM Aucune information
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
13 May 2005
So what software do you use to create your drum sections in your music(if you do)?
8 Mar 2005
So what makes for a good condensor mic (for vocals)? I'm looking to add more studio quality sounds to my makeshift home studio... (really im recording out of a 11' by 14' bedroom onto an MXL $60 condensor mic).

Does the setting that the mic is in have a greater effect on the sound than the actual mic does?
8 Feb 2005
When looking for an audio input card of any sort for a Mac Mini should i look for a USB 2 device or a Firewire device? Frankly i'm not sure if there is much of a difference or which is faster.

Thanks
21 Jan 2005
Ok, so i am a commercial music major in college at the moment, and in all our student studios and student classrooms we use Mac G5's and all that wonderful mac software.

At home i record onto my windows tablet, which works averagely well but I have my gripes.

Now basically i want a mac. I could really integrate what im learning in school well with one, and frankly, they are just awesome.

Of course i am low on funds and will need to ask my parents if they can spot me a loan (since im going to end up using this beast to finish the set up of a personal studio that i _want_ to turn into a small buisness on the side).

Do any of you have any good, mature argument ideas that i could use to persuade my parents into helping me out (pay for half actually) AND any ideas of what model i should purchase (for midi/sequencing/16+ track audio recording/mastering/ the works)?

I will apreciate any ideas, especially from those of you who may be parents and know what would work an you smile.gif.
Derniers visiteurs
bcatcho n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour bcatcho.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - dimanche 28 avril 2024, 18:48
- © 440 Forums 2011