MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2020 Nike Air Max 90 Valentine’s Day Coming Soon
blair2019
posté dim. 2 févr. 2020, 13:36
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 janv. 20
Lieu : NY - US
Membre no 126,271

New Jordan,Black history month is around the corner and Ewing Athletics isn’t wasting any time rolling out their creations for the month I’ve argued that brands should let African-American designers, artists, celebrities, etc..Now for the last few years my complaint has been that most BHM packs, collections, or individual sneaker releases have been boring and lazy, opting to just throw some tribal prints and kenté cloth on a sneaker and calling it a day.collaborate on a sneaker, or curate a collection. Somebody at Ewing Athletics heard me.

2019 Sneakers Release will also be releasing the SB GTS Return inspired by the classic “Red” Air Max 1.Finishing off the design is a White midsole atop a Black rubber outsole.Nike SB GTS Return “Air Max 1” Inspired by vintage Nike tennis model, this offering of the Nike SB GTS Return features a White mesh upper with Grey and Red suede overlays to give off that iconic Air Max 1 vibe.

Nike Air Max 90 Valentine’s Day Designed for the lovable holiday, this Nike Air Max 90 features a White leather upper with mini Swoosh branding in Pastel Purple and Mint Green.Nike is set to launch their “Valentine’s Day” lineup that will include this women’s exclusive offering of the Air Max 90.Red heart graphics on the tongues with printed “U Complete Me” insoles atop a Black rubber outsole completes the design.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 16:15
- © MacMusic 1997-2008