MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

egbdf

Photo personnelle
Members

Note

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musiciens / Compositeurs

Infos personnelles
Sexe non défini
Né(e) le 27 Juin 1945 (78 ans)
19335 Downingtown
Etats-unis
egbdf n'a pas de présentation personnelle pour le moment.
Statistiques
Inscrit : 05 oct. 02
Vus : 935*
Dernière visite : mercredi 9 févr. 2005, 17:12
Heure locale : sam. 27 avril 2024, 13:30
4 message(s) (0 par jour)
Contact
AIM DrMusic4
Yahoo Aucune information
ICQ Aucune information
MSN Aucune information
* Le compteur est mis à jour chaque heure
Sujets
Commentaires
Amis
Mon contenu
5 Oct 2002
Hello,

I'm new here and would like some advice with Digital Performer. I have a Power Mac G4, 667 with 768 Megs of ram. I am using the latest version of Performer (3.1). I've tried my best to use only the extentions that are necessary to run the program, have given Performer lots of memory to use but I am getting lots of jerkiness, stuttering and dropping out especially when I try to record a midi part while having oher midi and sudio tracks playing. On one particular project I have maybe 4 stero and 6 mono audio tracks going along with about 5 or 6 midi tracks. I have NI's B4 running in the background and linked to Performer so I can enter a part for it on a midi track. Occasionally Performer just stops for an instance and then continues. The wiper sticks and jumps and the playback stutters and jerks. How can I optimize Performer to run smoothly in this situation or is my setup just not up to the task.

Thanks in advance,

Pat
Derniers visiteurs
egbdf n'a aucun visiteur à afficher..

Commentaires
Les autres utilisateurs n'ont laissé aucun commentaire pour egbdf.

Amis
Il n'y a aucun ami à afficher.
Version bas débit - samedi 27 avril 2024, 14:30
- © 440 Forums 2011