MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Midikeys Vs Reason, Newbie having trouble with midikeys
spoodie
post Thu 4 Mar 2004, 13:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,493

I've just started playing with Reason 2.5 on OS X 10.3 and tried using Midikeys 1.6b to avoid having to splash out on a real midi keyboard for the time being. The trouble is that Midikeys doesn't appear to work properly with Reason, I'm seeing a strange issue:

I start Reason with an empty rack and start Midikeys, then I add a Mixer and a Subtractor Synth, after which I'm able to play some notes with the Mac keyboard or by clicking the on-screen keyboard. The trouble starts when I add a Matrix Pattern Sequencer because then the keyboard stops producing notes within Reason, even if I remove the Matrix unit.

Can anybody provide some advice?

--------------------
spoodie
=================
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. That's the only way to be sure."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ernene
post Fri 5 Mar 2004, 10:44
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,190

when U create any device reason changes the midi input to that device... did U checked it??? maybe u just have to click on the left side of the device name on the sequencer, then a little circle similar to a midi connector will appear there...
maybe that's the problem... I hope.... but if there is any problem using midikeys... then sorry but i can't help...
good luck
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 26 Apr 2024, 17:55
- © MacMusic 1997-2008