MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> XILS 3LE 'No-Brainer' Deal - only $20, news
_News_
post Sat 5 Dec 2009, 17:46
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

XILS 3LE 'No-Brainer' Deal - only $20
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
psychoid
post Sat 5 Dec 2009, 17:46
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,475

Be warned, this is the "light" version. You don't find that out till you scroll half way down the page on Audio MIDI.

+Quote Post
audioMIDI.com
post Tue 15 Dec 2009, 18:29
Post #3

Member No.: 107,324

QUOTE (psychoid @ Sat 5 Dec 2009, 08:46) *
Be warned, this is the "light" version. You don't find that out till you scroll half way down the page on Audio MIDI.

Not sure where you saw this, so I can't say whether it had the "LE" designation, but apologies if you felt misled. But let me make it very clear: compared with the full version, there are actually very few differences; the differences are as follows:

• filter enhancement with a self-oscillating 18db/oct three-pole filter (this is the type of filter used in the original VCS 3 synthesizer that XILS 3 is based upon)

• driving sound possibilities with an analog modeled distortion adds to the output stage • oscillator hard sync • various enhancements of the sequencer features (a "playlist" of existing patterns)

• various enhancements of the preset management for better preset browsing and sorting

I can assure you it really is a fantastic value- where else can you get a full blown modular-style synth anywhere close to $20?

You can purchase XILS-3 here.

best,

Mitchell Sigman
www.audioMIDI.com

This post has been edited by audioMIDI.com: Tue 15 Dec 2009, 18:31

+Quote Post
skawiwen
post Tue 15 Dec 2009, 22:17
Post #4

SuperHero

Member No.: 984

Citation (audioMIDI.com @ mar 15 déc 2009, 18:29) *
I can assure you it really is a fantastic value- where else can you get a full blown modular-style synth anywhere close to $20?

You can purchase XILS-3 here.

best,

Mitchell Sigman
www.audioMIDI.com
YES , it's done , great sound and minor limitation , but , why the CC controlers are not saved , i use Evolution UC 33e to control parameter and when it's closed , all is erased . angry.gif , is the full version completed for this ?
For Logic 9 users , you can save the preset inside Logic not on XILS , but don't tell it tongue.gif

--------------------
Les ordinateurs sont inutiles, ils ne donnent que des réponses.
- Pablo Picasso

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 15:59
- © PcMusic 1997-2007