MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keytosound Presents The Production Pack - Now For Sale!
botkiller
post Tue 6 Nov 2007, 01:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 91,469

Hey music heads,

Just released a new audio production pack:

The Production Pack is now available!

The Production Pack is a collection of four studio-quality mastering plug-ins for use in host programs on the Mac (Universal Binary) and PC. These low-latency and CPU efficient plug-ins are getting great reviews because they're 64 bit, Vista Compatible, Universal binary, and just sound great! What else will blow you away about these plug-ins? How about the price?

- The Production Pack is for sale with all four plug-ins included for $179.00!

-The Dynamic EQ, combining compressor functionality with the results of an equalizer, this awesome tool allows you to apply equalization where and when you need it! Finally, a Dynamic EQ done right! We're selling the Dynamic EQ for $79.00.

-The Precision EQ, a 64-bit precision 7 band Equalizer with a simple and easy to use graphical interface complete with FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) display. made to allow for quick and very precise equalization of your audio, you'll hear the difference immediately. We're selling The Precision EQ for $59.00.

-The Essential Compressor, a rack-mount style compressor plug-in with everything you need for transparent, clean compression of audio. The Essential Compressor is on sale for $39.00.

-The Vintage EQ, a 7 band equalizer with a distinct, "Vintage" sound produced by many analog equalizers, and a easy to use graphical interface with FFT display. It can be yours for $59.00.

We know how it can be difficult to find an affordable and powerful EQ plug-in these days. The Production Pack changes that. Get them now and hear for yourself that quality doesn't have to be expensive:

Click to visit our Products Page

What's being said:

"In the various studios I work I've used most of the high end plugins including McDSP and Waves, in both RTAS and VST versions. When I first heard about KeyToSound's Production Pack, I thought it was another generic Compressor and EQ. What a surprise to me when I put Vintage EQ on Tim Hockenberry's vocals for the final song on his debut album (on About/AG/Universal Records). Wow! The Essential Compressor can compete easily with a vintage LA-2A or any of other software plugins. I'd put this compressor in a class by itself, it's analog and precise and sounds like a tube circuit. Very useful for vocals, guitars, drums...just about anything. There is no other compressor like it on the market. The Production Pack is a great set of tools for any engineer. Great stuff!"

Gabriel Shepard, Audio Engineer,
RIAA Gold and Platinum awards,
(Cake, Chuck Prophet, Sun Kil Moon, Howard Tate)

So check them out today! Our demo installer still gives you 30 days of full functionality to test them out on your tracks. See for yourself - we think you'll like what we've got here.

This post has been edited by botkiller: Tue 6 Nov 2007, 01:30
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botkiller
post Wed 14 Nov 2007, 01:26
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 91,469

QUOTE (botkiller @ Mon 5 Nov 2007, 17:29) *
Hey music heads,

Just released a new audio production pack:

The Production Pack is now available!

The Production Pack is a collection of four studio-quality mastering plug-ins for use in host programs on the Mac (Universal Binary) and PC. These low-latency and CPU efficient plug-ins are getting great reviews because they're 64 bit, Vista Compatible, Universal binary, and just sound great! What else will blow you away about these plug-ins? How about the price?

- The Production Pack is for sale with all four plug-ins included for $179.00!

-The Dynamic EQ, combining compressor functionality with the results of an equalizer, this awesome tool allows you to apply equalization where and when you need it! Finally, a Dynamic EQ done right! We're selling the Dynamic EQ for $79.00.

-The Precision EQ, a 64-bit precision 7 band Equalizer with a simple and easy to use graphical interface complete with FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) display. made to allow for quick and very precise equalization of your audio, you'll hear the difference immediately. We're selling The Precision EQ for $59.00.

-The Essential Compressor, a rack-mount style compressor plug-in with everything you need for transparent, clean compression of audio. The Essential Compressor is on sale for $39.00.

-The Vintage EQ, a 7 band equalizer with a distinct, "Vintage" sound produced by many analog equalizers, and a easy to use graphical interface with FFT display. It can be yours for $59.00.

We know how it can be difficult to find an affordable and powerful EQ plug-in these days. The Production Pack changes that. Get them now and hear for yourself that quality doesn't have to be expensive:

Click to visit our Products Page

What's being said:

"In the various studios I work I've used most of the high end plugins including McDSP and Waves, in both RTAS and VST versions. When I first heard about KeyToSound's Production Pack, I thought it was another generic Compressor and EQ. What a surprise to me when I put Vintage EQ on Tim Hockenberry's vocals for the final song on his debut album (on About/AG/Universal Records). Wow! The Essential Compressor can compete easily with a vintage LA-2A or any of other software plugins. I'd put this compressor in a class by itself, it's analog and precise and sounds like a tube circuit. Very useful for vocals, guitars, drums...just about anything. There is no other compressor like it on the market. The Production Pack is a great set of tools for any engineer. Great stuff!"

Gabriel Shepard, Audio Engineer,
RIAA Gold and Platinum awards,
(Cake, Chuck Prophet, Sun Kil Moon, Howard Tate)

So check them out today! Our demo installer still gives you 30 days of full functionality to test them out on your tracks. See for yourself - we think you'll like what we've got here.

narf... anyone checked these out?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008