MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error Message?
purplezoid1
post Wed 10 Jan 2007, 19:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,168

Hello Macmusic users!
This is my first thread, hope it's in the right place...........Anyway I finally managed to get this site working on my eMac, (safari 1.3.2 and firefox 2.0.0.1 browsers) after alot of problems. I had error messages come up everytime I opened the site~"CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS" along with "Your email address can not be reached anymore" etc........... I was able to read posts but unable to post my own threads/replies etc. I have changed my email address and now I can actually access the site fully; post replies/threads but I still keep getting this same error message everytime I open this website up~"CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS" along with "Your email address can not be reached anymore". It's obviously not a major problem as I can access the site now but it seems strange I keep being asked to change my email address. Thanks for any help in advance!! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Fri 12 Jan 2007, 01:57
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hello, it's a bit confusing…

With the current (yahoo.co.uk) it's perfectly ok or are you asked to change it?

Or is when you change it it keeps asking you to change it?

Have you tried to use an AOL.com email? If so, just DON'T. We have issues with AOL, they should be cleared by now, but just for safety sake… (note, it's the antispam from AOL which was blocking any email coming from us, so no confirm email, nothing)

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 00:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008