MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Edirol and Tiger compatibility, Industry
_news_
post Fri 12 Aug 2005, 15:21
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Edirol and Tiger compatibility
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
groovefunktion
post Fri 12 Aug 2005, 15:21
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,654

Tiger device aggregation problem

I use OS 10,4 with EDIROL FA66 andFA101 and CUBASE SX 1.06 and i have like 40 miliseconds of delay with track recorded with the second audio interface(fa66) . I have to manualy replace the track from the second audio interface. I don't know what happen . I call at apple and he don't know what I talking about. Who devellop core audio for apple.

This is the answer from edirol

Unfortunately, any FireWire Audio device that uses the CoreAudio FireWire Audio driver on Mac OS X will experience the same bug as the one you have described.

Such an issue would specifically occur with a FireWire Audio Interface from PreSonus, Yamaha, Tascam, etc.

We highly suggest contacting Apple, as they are the sole programmers and owners of the FireWire Audio driver that the FA-101 and FA-66 use.

We would be able to provide assistance in troubleshooting a bug with this driver, but we do not have access to make changes or updates to it, as it is a part of Mac OS X. Apple is the only company authorized to troubleshoot and upgrade the built-in driver that is being used.

Best Regards,
Edirol Corporation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 18 Apr 2024, 18:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008