MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Newsletter Format, Download updates too much
gingau
post Thu 4 Jun 2009, 23:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,995

I loved my monthly newsletter. It allowed me to catch up on all that went on in the music world that I missed over the past month. I was easy to peruse with concise titles and informative descriptions which I could then follow through with the link.

Now there is a picture and a description of the picture. No info on why that pic is there. Friday May 1 (the beginning of the newsletter) was especially disconcerting - 30 Waves plugs (which I use and love) and nothing but a little hint that they were downloads. Please go back to telling me something about why Waves is in the news (they updated all their plug-ins to 6r5) which could be done in 4 or 5 lines instead of 60.

Oh, I see. You are still doing that, it's just lost in all the download updates.
Maybe that should be a separate newsletter for those who have too many to keep up with.
Or at least switch it to a couple of lines for each company instead of each plug-in.

Anyway, you guys are still the best.

Gingau
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Fri 5 Jun 2009, 01:32
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hello, thanks for your input. I will tell the webmaster about your remarks. The new newsletter gave us issues on the server side too (as this evening GMT), so it'll be reworked… wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 16:42
- © MacMusic 1997-2008