MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "latest News" Feed Stopped Working In Macwidget
martid4
post Thu 10 Apr 2008, 07:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,354

About a week ago I stopped getting latest news in the MAC widget. Software and Articles are OK. What changed? I've sent a couple other e-mails about it but no response.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
martid4
post Thu 10 Apr 2008, 19:03
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,354

QUOTE (martid4 @ Thu 10 Apr 2008, 07:23) *
About a week ago I stopped getting latest news in the MAC widget. Software and Articles are OK. What changed? I've sent a couple other e-mails about it but no response.

Working now! Thanks!!

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Fri 11 Apr 2008, 03:43
Post #3

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hello, they must have reached the webmaster or it wouldn't have been set back to normal wink.gif The webmaster is deadly busy, so most of the time if it's only a service needing a little push, he'll do it and go. Of course if the issue needs member's input or help, you'd get some feedback. As here it must have been just some bug on the way or some work over one server which interrupted or broke the service, he just restored the service and went back to his salt mine. As I have to call him tomorrow, I'll ask him and get back to you. smile.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 00:57
- © MacMusic 1997-2008